The ski resort is closed, town has fallen quiet and local business are adorned with "Closed until..." signs on their doors. The adventurous year-round Jackson-ites are trickling in and out of town with sun kissed skin, smiles and a refreshed vibe.
As I unpack my bag and rinse the sand and salt water from my bikini's I wanted to share the essentials to my (kind-of) shoestring surf trip to Panama.
- As many (sporty spice esque) swimsuits as you want, they are small and you will wake up finding yourself reaching for one every day
- Relaxed, easy, sundresses #nopantsnoproblems
- A waterproof watch so you don't miss free breakfast while you are enjoying your morning surf session
- SPF, from 50-15, the sun is strong at the equator, you will need it [[PREPyourskin]]
- The best carry-on bag you will ever purchase for quick transitions to new locations [[Patagonia MLC]]
- A variety of sun protecting, but cute rashgaurds.. yes multiple
- A pocket-size wallet to easily stuff in your cut-offs
- High waisted cut-offs to adorn with your bikini, crop top or sports bra
What are your favorite items for spring break? Where are you going this spring?