30 hours of travel and I can't tell if I have sweat in my eyes or I'm completely delirious and my vision is just blurred from lack of sleep. Regardless, it's a beautiful site.
Seminyak, Bali - just north of the famous city of Kuta - is a trendy beachside city full of amazing dining experiences, lavish (and cheap) spas, a friendly beach break and designer shops - we indulged in all of the above.
- Fat Gajah - reprieve from the scorching streets with AC and heat back up with an assortment of dumplings.
- Bambu - sample the tastes of Indonesia at this high end spot. Amazing variety of Indonesian spiced sauces and decadent ribs!
- Kilo - a must try cocktail list!
- La Plancha - beachside dining with excellent octopus.
- Bo & Bun - Vietnamese food like you've never had. Steamed buns & pho - even in 100 degree weather is a must.
- Villa Kresna